Kyuranger Ships


πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ–€



Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to talk about something that I probably was going to talk about, but then I started to forget about it when I began reviewing Kakuranger episodes.

Now I've been on Fanfiction many times, not just as a character in the Power Rangers Ninja Steel vs Shuriken Sentai Ninninger fanfic, but also as a guy who occasionally reads Super Sentai fanfics. There has been an increase in Kyuranger fanfics, and although some of them are very good, there are others I don't really like. Mostly it's because of their choice of pairing.

Normally, I stay neutral when it comes to ships. However, when it comes to certain ones like a Kyuranger or Ninninger, that's when I'm not really neutral. As for Kakuranger, nobody will ever ship any of the Hanarangers with anyone, which is why Ran is safe. This is also the reason why I hated the Ninninger movie with Midoninger in it, despite that Midoninger was in the movie. I will not accept an Aoninger x Momoninger pairing.

However, here's the thing. This is supposed to be about Kyuranger pairings. First, I'll start off with the ones I'm ok with.

ShishiRed/OokamiBlue
SasoriOrange/OushiBlack
TenbinGold/anyone
HebitsukaiSilver/TenbinGold
KajikiYellow/WashiPink

Now for the ones that I'm not ok with.

ChameleonGreen/SasoriOrange
ChameleonGreen/ShishiRed
ChameleonGreen/HebitsukaiSilver
ChameleonGreen/anyone

So you might be wondering why I hate of those ships involving ChameleonGreen. Well, here's the reason why. The first one is because of something I talked about a month ago. The other reason is because Kyuranger has a very strong potential for original characters (not just Cyber Kuroninja), and almost all of those stories are about ChameleonGreen, even the stories that aren't on Fanfiction are about ChameleonGreen!

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs