How this Battle of Kyuranger Fanfictions started

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to talk about the Battle of the Kyuranger Fanfictions.

The story began when Kyuranger's rangers were revealed. At first I was interested in the orange ranger, because orange rangers are my favourite rangers, other than blue and purple rangers, and Momoninger. However, the actors were revealed and I began to take an interest in Hammie's Earth-0 counterpart. For those of you who don't know, she's ChameleonGreen, the green Kyuranger and the third female green ranger in Super Sentai. Why do you think July 20 is special to me? Anyway, I began to prepare my defences, just like when someone's claiming territory. Besides, Raptor 283 had a lot of competition.

Everything was going well until I found out about the ships. There was the Naga/Hammie ship, which wasn't a threat to me because Naga has no idea what love is, but there was also the Stinger/Hammie ship. I knew I had to make sure it wouldn't succeed, so I did some stuff of my own. However, this fanfiction writer who wrote Kyuranger stories on Wattpad began to show up on Fanfiction. What's worse was that Momoninger was involved. Even though I liked reading those stories, I couldn't let anything bad happen to Momoninger or ChameleonGreen. I then planned to ally Team Kuroninja with the Naga/Hammie shippers, but they were allied with the Stinger/Hammie shippers. This almost made me lose hope, but I then read this Stinger/Naga fanfic on a different Fanfiction website called Archive of our own, which was published on 15 of August, 2017.

However, that wasn't all. An evil ranger from Earth-4 was sent by a trio of evil Kuroninja's from the dimensions of Earth-4, Earth-9, and the Antiverse. He was known as the Dark Silver Ranger, and he was basically Naga's Earth-4 counterpart. Naga was also going to become HebitsukaiMetal.

Now that I have explained the Battle of the Kyuranger Fanfictions, I have no idea what to do after defeating the DSR. But for now, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs