Kakuranger Episode 9 Review

Have you ever wanted to be on a TV show? There was this one Yokai who wanted to be on a TV show so badly, that he broke into a TV show pretending to be a samurai. This is the story of how the black ranger of the Kakurangers showed up and stopped this delusional Yokai!
Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! It's finally time, as I shall be reviewing Episode 9 of Ninja Sentai Kakuranger! Did you think I would stop making reviews of Kakuranger? Well guess what, I'm going to continue reviewing Kakuranger's episodes! Also, Ninja Steel is going to return next week, so I'll finally be able to write more Ninja Steel reviews!

So...what happens in this episode? Well, NinjaBlack is interested in the Japanese TV shows, he starts acting like a samurai from one of the movies. However, there's this Yokai who's bored, known as Dorotabou. What he wants is to be famous, so he raids different TV shows, but not before being stopped by NinjaBlack, who participates in this quiz show to lure the Yokai out.

This episode of Kakuranger is very interesting, because something that the samurai in the TV show says is that he'll send his enemies to the Sanzu River. Later, we got Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, where the villains are monsters who come from the Sanzu River! I also enjoy episodes focused on NinjaBlack, probably because I use his helmet for when I'm recording videos on my YouTube channel.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs