My Review of Ninninger's Epilogue Movie

Yes, this is the movie where Midoninger appears.






Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Recently I haven't found anything interesting to put on my blog, so I've decided to review something from a previous season of Super Sentai. It's not like I've done this before......

Now the movie I'm going to review is called "Come Back! Shuriken Sentai Ninninger: Ninnin Girls vs Boys FINAL WARS". Yes, that's its full title, which is why I've shortened it to just "Ninninger's Epilogue Movie" in the title of this post. The reason why I wanted to review this on my blog sooner or later was because I have been writing a fanfiction about it that explains stuff, such as how it gives further information on Midoninger, how the Yokai returned despite the fact that Gengetsu Kibaoni is dead and so is everyone else, and also how me and Anti-Kuroninja later get involved with the Super Sentai timeline. You can read the fanfiction by going to this link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12262618/1/Ninninger-Boys-vs-Girls-Kuroninja-s-Side

Now that fanfiction I've made has inspired my Earth-0 counterpart to write the Power Rangers Ninja Steel vs Shuriken Sentai Ninninger crossover. He's also going to write a crossover with the Kyurangers when Kyuranger gets adapted for Power Rangers. But enough about fanfiction. I've finally decided to write this after watching the movie again, and I hated the ending. It was probably one of the worst ship teases ever. Now to start the review!

Ok, so the story starts when we see the Ninningers' lives after becoming the Last Ninjas. This happened while the Zyuohgers were fighting against the Dethgalien, and also while I was training for the 5 Ninja Trials. That was when I first met Ran.

Next the Yokai appear, and they're being led by Ariake No Kata. It doesn't really explain how the Yokai actually returned, but Anti-Kuroninja was the one who released them from the underworld, because he wanted the power of a green shuriken given to the Ninningers by Kyuuemon, but he needed underlings. Unfortunately, Ariake No Kata doesn't like following orders from anyone except her husband, Gengetsu Kibaoni. The male Ninningers are about to fight them, but then they run into the NinninGirls.

Now here's the thing: after this, they find out that the NinninGirls are going to overthrow the other Ninningers, whose abilities have been trademarked. This was one of the most annoying parts of the film, but at least Akaninger wouldn't be allowed to use his ninja skills anymore...and then there's a battle between the NinninGirls and the NinninBoys. They then introduce a new member, who just so happens to be my former apprentice.

You might think this is confusing, but soon I will post a story about my former apprentice and my history of apprentices. Ran wasn't my only apprentice.

My former apprentice, who originally wanted to be a voice actress, just like her Earth-0 counterpart, became one of my Ninja students, and then she heard about the NinninGirls and wanted to join. She did no, and then she became Midoninger.

So anyway, the Yokai, who refuse to follow orders from Anti-Kuroninja, sabotage the battle between the boys and girls so that the Ninningers become weaker. It ends in a tie, but during the tiebreaker event (a mecha battle), the NinninGirls win.

Guess what happens next? Ariake No Kata reveals herself, after disguising herself as a human who's being attacked by her own minions. Then the Ninninger girls and boys reunite after finding out the Youkai's plan, and then Midoninger gets possessed by Kyuuemon. I just realized that Kyuuemon's voice sounds a little similar to Midoninger's even when she wasn't possessed by Kyuuemon! This makes me wonder what would happen if WashiPink met GokaiYellow.

Obviously, the bad guys are defeated, and we never see Midoninger again. Don't worry, she's still alive, and I can tell you where she was. She was with me, and I had a minor epiphany. Maybe Midoninger wasn't meant to be my apprentice. Maybe a certain orchid ninja would make a better apprentice. I then learned that if you love someone you should set them free...sometimes. I then left for Egypt, but not before learning about the Power Rangers Ninja Steel from StarNinger.

Now to talk about the terrible ending that I really hated. It was a ship tease between Aoninger and Momoninger. Even though me and Momoninger somewhat like each other, I'm ok with ships like StarNinger x Momoninger, but please remember that the Ninningers (minus StarNinger, Midoninger, the dad and the grandfather) are cousins, and that's very sensitive to most people, like me. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SHIP AONINGER WITH MOMONINGER.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs