The 蘭dom Section: A Kamen Rider Build Theory

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and this is the 蘭dom Section of my blog, where I talk about off-topic things. Since I normally blog about Super Sentai, anything in Earth-3, or the Kamen Rider Universe, is off-topic. However, I might review Kamen Rider Build, so before the first episode, I have this theory on how Build's collectible devices, the Full Bottles, are made.

So the monsters in Kamen Rider Build are the Smash. I was reading about how one of the main characters has the ability to purify Smash material to create Full Bottles. That was when I realized, after looking at the Kamen Rider Build spoilers for this month, that the Smash monsters looked similar to the Full Bottles. I believe that after Kamen Rider Build defeats a Smash, its remnants will be transformed into a Full Bottle with the same ability as the Smash. Because of this, I can also show you which Full Bottles come from which Smash.

Strong Smash - Gorilla Full Bottle
Needle Smash - Harinezumi Full Bottle
Flying Smash - Taka Full Bottle
Mirage Smash - Ninjya Full Bottle
Burn Smash - Shoubuosha Full Bottle
Square Smash - I don't know

I think someone already did a theory on this, but if they did, it's just a coincidence and I had no idea about it.

Anyway, that is all for the 蘭dom Section, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs