Kuroninja News: 蘭dom Stuff Is Happening

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News! This is a 蘭dom edition of Kuroninja News because most of the news is random.

First, I’ve decided to stop writing Riderverse Reviews for now. They were a bit fun at first, but then I started to grow tired of them, as they’re delaying my reviews for Kyuranger. I apologize if you enjoyed when I was reviewing stuff from Earth-3.

Next, you might realize this, but there’s this collab I’m participating in, and it’s called Super a Critic Taisen. We’ve finished recording, but while I was recording, it was like I had no control over whatever I was saying. Some force of evil must’ve been involved, like Anti-Kuroninja. Or maybe it was Akuroninja, because I remember getting captured by him before escaping and joining the others. Something’s not right. Besides, I actually see Midoninger as a female green ranger. She was only possessed by Kyuuemon during the climax, and she also used to be my apprentice. Midoninger is not the first female green ranger, though, and neither is Hammy. Unfortunately, it’s Suiren from the Flowery Kunoichi Team who was the first female green ranger. Also, I don’t dislike Akaninger because of his personality. I just hate all red rangers no matter who they are. So if you don’t think I’m acting weird during the collab, those examples of what I really think about Ninninger show how I’m acting weird somehow. I think later, when Super Critic Taisen gets released, I’ll write a blog post about my true opinion of the movie.

So anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs