My Biggest Prediction for Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! I'm going to talk about something I predicted about Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel. This is something I thought about because of Galvanax dying at the end of Ninja Steel, and the script showing what looks like a movie-exclusive villain from Ninninger. I then realised that this looked familiar, and I believe that if my prediction is true, it might explain how Power Rangers Ninja Steel will have a female green ranger.

I think earlier, they revealed that there would be a villain based on a villain who appeared in Ninninger’s movie. His name was Juza Yumihari. However, based on what happed with Snide in Power Rangers Dino Charge, I don’t think they’re going to use footage from the movie, and there probably won’t be a Ninja Dino Zord or something. However, Juza Yumihari didn’t just appear in the movie. He also appeared in one of my least favourite movies ever, and I believe they’re going to adapt that movie for the ending.

You might be wondering why I think they’re going to adapt the Ninnin Boys vs Ninnin Girls movie. Well, in the ending of Power Rangers Ninja Steel, (spoiler alert) Galvanax dies. This means that there has to be a new main villain, who’s either the Earth-2 counterpart of Ariana No Kata or Mangetsu Kibaoni. Both of them appear in the Ninnin Girls vs Ninnin Boys movie as well, making them perfect villains to use for the Super Ninja Steel series. There’s also the possibility that the green Ninja Steel Ranger will appear!


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs