Kyuranger Episode 35 Review

Power Rangers Ninja Steel Episode 17 was released on the same day as this episode. Do you want to know what these episodes both have in common? They focus on someone who appeared in the 1st episode, but didn’t really do anything until now.

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I’m going to talk about the 35th episode of Kyuranger! Normally I do my Riderverse Reviews before Kyuranger, but this episode is one of the episodes I really wanted to talk about. Nothing interesting has been going on recently. I was away somewhere, so I left my interdimensional counterpart from the Paperverse in charge, and I was also busy with the 1st episode of the History Of Kuroninja. Also, what used to be a great YouTube channel with awesome Super Sentai drum covers and good content now has only morph in a minute videos, clip shows, and the host doesn’t even care about his fans, only responding with mediocre responses without even reading the comment. I did the right choice ignoring him and abandoning the CCFW editing team.

But enough about that! Let’s review the episode already! It starts off with the Kyurangers watching a video of Hoshi Minato, the intergalactic celebrity who hasn’t had a major role until this episode. He’s also an intergalactic celebrity, but that’s nothing compared to me. My fame is interdimensional! No, that’s not my new catchphrase. Oh, and based on what he says, the Kyurangers except Hammy think that he’s working for Jark Matter.
Momoninger
Hammy has experience with Hoshi Minato back when she wasn’t a Kyuranger yet. And based on my analysis skills, Hoshi Minato is way older than her, and if she’s a teenager now, then Hoshi Minato is probably a middle aged guy. Besides, I know about Hoshi Minato’s Earth-36 counterpart (who’s actually a human and a gold ranger named Beet Buster). Anyway, I don’t think the guys on Earth-0 are planning to pair Hammy with some we don’t know about, or else my least favourite groups of Kyuranger fans will be very upset.

Anyway, there actually is a ship tease between 2 Kyurangers. The Kyurangers sent to investigate Hoshi Minato are Naga, Lucky, and Hammy. Fortunately, Lucky/Hammy will not happen. Neither will Stinger/Hammy, because Champ and Stinger are more than just friends. They’re partners. Also, Champ is my favourite character because he was able to sink the Stinger/Hammy ship before Stinger could experience worse effects of the Hammy Curse. Basically, I think Naga/Hammy is the ship they’re going for. Only for 2 reasons: 1, that ship is more popular. 2, I’m not there. Anyway, I think the reason why they’re going for Naga/Hammy is because I accidentally gave my seal of approval for that ship when I sided with Team Naga/Hammy during the battle of the Kyuranger Fanfictions on August. I wonder how DSR is doing? Anyway, I think I’m over it now. I’m already together with Momoninger, and at least Stinger/Hammy can finally sink in peace. Stinger/Champ is 100 Times better than Stinger/Hammy.

Did you really think I would end the episode review without mentioning Acanba’s human form? After seeing it, I take back everything I said about Acanba. Please let her revive so I can see what her human form looks like again. Also, we found out that Don Armage has been controlling Hoshi Minato the whole time.

Anyway, while fighting Don Armage, Houou Soldier and Shishi Red Orion realize that there is more than one Don Armage. I know how this is going to turn out. There’s always a core. If they can find Don Armage’s core, they can take him down for good. Also, Tecchu died in Episode 25. Acanba died in this episode. I predict that the last Vice Shoguns, Kukulga, will die in Episode 45.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs