Kyuranger Episode 33 Review

I guess Karos are monsters of the week, now that most of the Daikaans on Earth are dead?

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! I'm back with my review for Kyuranger Episode 33! Sorry for not posting that much, I got involved in a lot of stuff with my Kuroninja TV YouTube channel. Akuroninja captured me after I got to collab with other small youtubers with a few subs.

Anyway, the monster of the week is a Karo with the power to twist things! He also twists the personalities of Spada, Balance, and Hammy. Balance has the personality of a serious cop, Spada has the personality of an old western cowboy, and after seeing Hammy's personality I began to realise I might have feelings for Shironinger! What these 3 personalities have in common is that you have to use reverse psychology on them to make them cooperate with you.

However, this doesn't do a lot to the plot. What the story is about is that Kukuruger has the power to absorb strong attacks! There's also the Orion Kyutama, and the Kyurangers find the Battle Orion Ship, which has Orion's soul. Inside the Battle Orion Ship, Shou used cold sleep to go back to the present (future), which is how Tsurugi was found in episode 21.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs