The 蘭dom Section: Kuroninja's Zord

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and this is the 蘭dom Section, where I talk about some off-topic and random things.

So a lot of Sentai Rangers have to fight monsters. They have weapons to do that, but most of the time, the monster grows. In order to fight monsters who grow very big, the rangers use mechas. In Earth-2, these mechas are known as "Zords." But I realized that I don't have a proper Zord or mecha! Or do I?

You see, the Rangers have mechas which represent their personality, or it could represent their theme. I have found out what my mecha looks like. It's fast, just like a ninja. It's also clever and knows how to escape tight situations. My mecha is none other than a SNAKE.

I think this explains a lot. It could explain why I hate Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue AND GoGoV, instead of just Lightspeed Rescue. It might also explain why I'm very good at doing ninja skills, despite Anti-Kuroninja being able to create strategies that almost take me down. It also explains why I don't mind if some people ship GoseiBlack with Momoninger. Yes, that actually happened.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs