Kuroninja News: All 88 Kyutama have been revealed!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!

Whenever there's a Kuroninja News post at the end of the month, this usually means spoilers. So if you want to be surprised when watching the episodes, stop reading this. But if you're fine, continue!

So before I talk about the spoilers, Kyuranger Episode of Stinger has been released! Hopefully Stinger gets a girlfriend in this movie so that my least favourite ship can sink already.

Now for the spoilers! Basically, all of them are related to Kyuranger, but before I talk about that, I must talk about Kamen Rider Build. We knew it from the very beginning, and it was so obvious from what happened as the story continued, but Ryuuga is Kamen Rider Cross-Z. Guess how he transforms.

Anyway, where was I? Oh, right!


Basically, some information about the Kojishi Voyager has been revealed! It's an extra power up for Lucky, because he already has the powers of Orion. Maybe it comes from Lucky's home planet, which we'll see later!

Another thing we found out is that Orion is not Lucky's dad. We all thought that it was Orion, and Orion even mentioned he has a family in the Shishi (Leo) System. Maybe Orion is a relative of Lucky, but Lucky's dad is someone else. Lucky also becomes the king after getting crowned using the Corona Borealis Kyutama. When I was analysing the spoilers, by the way, I noticed that the hand crowning Lucky was Hammy's. Or maybe it looks like it. But I don't think Lucky should be with Hammy. She belongs with Naga, because I approved of the Naga/Hammy ship, and the Lucky/Hammy ship was there before episode 1 even started.

Does anyone remember the Andromeda, Perseus, Cepheus, and Cassiopeia Kyutamas? They were there since episode 1, but recently, I have gotten info that they might be used during he final battle against Don Armage!

Now for some other news! All the Kyutama's names and numbers (1-88) have been revealed!

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs