Power Rangers Ninja Steel Episode 16 Review 📞

I really don’t like this episode. No, it’s not because of Phonepanzee’s creepy design.




Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I’m going to be reviewing Power Rangers Ninja Steel Episode 16! If you’re wondering why there was no review for last week, it’s because I’m not going to review the Halloween or Christmas special. However, I think I should’ve reviewing the Halloween special instead of this one, because this episode wasn’t as good as the previous ones. It’s not because of the monster of the week’s creepy and disturbing design, because I watched Ninninger episode 14. It’s because unlike the other episodes, this episode has no contribution to the main story at all. But there’s other reasons.

So did you notice how the monster of the week has the ability to record people’s voices? He was able to record the Rangers voices and use it to turn the rangers against each other, but here’s the reason why I hated this: he recorded the Rangers voices while the rangers were unmorphed. Do you know what this means? It means that Galaxy Warriors knows who the rangers are already. But if they know who the rangers are, why doesn’t any of the villains try and attack them? Wait a minute... I just realized that it’s a game show. If all the monsters attacked at once, then Cosmo Royale would probably get very upset and kick Galvanax off the ship. It’s a bad idea for there to be too many characters, which is why I don’t watch Super Hero Taisen movies that much.

Even though this episode was terrible, at least I don’t have to watch it again! Since the next episode is focused on someone we haven’t seen for a long time, I’m ready to review that episode! But for now, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs