Riderverse Reviews: Kamen Rider Build Episode 8

I watched this episode, but I don't really remember that much of what happened ever since I started writing the review for Kyuranger episode 35...

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to be reviewing Kamen Rider Build episode 8! It doesn't have that much new features, but there's something at the end which makes the plot more interesting.

Basically, there's nothing interesting that happens, other than the fact that they're recycling Smash. This Strong Smash seems to be stronger than the previous Strong Smash from the very first episode. There's also a new Best Match that uses the Harinezumi and Shoubousha Fullbottles.

Anyway, here's what happens at the end. There's this flash drive which came from the research of the scientist guy and it turns out to be a flash drive for Project Build... but I thought Sento Kiryu invented Kamen Rider Build! This gets even more interesting...

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs