Kuroninja News: Ninja Steel Isn't Ninja Stale Anymore

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!

Our first story comes from Power Rangers Ninja Steel! We finally know what the Super Ninja Steel Rangers look like, and I'm happy that Ninja Master Mode isn't exclusive to the Megazord! But even if it is, at least they created something original this time! A lot of people, including me, originally though that the lion armour would be the Super mode, but then episode 15 showed up. The only thing missing that can make Super Ninja Steel better is if there was a female green ranger.

Speaking of Ninja Steel, I got accepted into a review of the worst Ninninger movie ever. This could be my chance to collaborate with other small Tokusatsu YouTube channels with not a lot of subscribers. Unfortunately, I don't know if Kuroninja TV will have a lot of subscribers.

Also in the news, please stop shipping Hammy with Stinger or Naga. Even Twitter agrees with me that Stinger/Champ and Naga/Balance are better than the ones involving Hammy. Besides, if you ship anyone with Hammy, they get cursed. So if you want Stinger to live, don't do it. Besides, we still have many episodes to go, and we haven't seen Hammy's backstory yet. Maybe she has a boyfriend already and we haven't seen him yet (whose name starts with K and ends in 'uroninja').

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs