Kuroninja News: I’m planning something

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! There hasn’t been anything interesting happening recently. Yes, I’ve written Fanfictions for this blog, and I’ve reviewed episodes of Kyuranger and Kamen Rider Build, and I’ve even found out that I have snake abilities, but other than that, nothing interesting has happened.

However, a lot of things happen when I’m bored. Right now I’m taking a break, but I also have something planned. There are people who read this blog, but they don’t even know why I have a weird outro. They also don’t know what Earth-1 or Earth-0 means. But mostly, they don’t know how Kuroninja started. This is why I have plans for my YouTube channel. By the way, my YouTube channel is Kuroninja TV. I only use Ultimate Kuroninja for searching stuff, but I use Kuroninja TV to  upload videos.

Anyway, the new series I’m working on is about the history of Kuroninja. However, if you’re a regular reader of this blog, you might know about how there’s a Multiverse with so many Kuroninjas. This is about the history of ME, the main Kuroninja from Earth-1 (the main Super Sentai universe), the Kuroninja who’s in charge of writing on this blog. I must give you a warning. Even though the first episode is about how Kuroninja got his powers, the history of Kuroninja’s episodes are NOT in chronological order. Which means I could start with the origins of Kuroninja, then go to what’s happening now, then go back to something that directly happened after the origins of Kuroninja. I’m not going to follow the order of the Kuroninja timeline when making these videos. In fact, there are multiple timelines, and one of them was reset.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs