Things I really want to say about the Ninnin Girls vs Boys Final Wars Movie

Yes! I actually got someone to say the K word! Btw, the K word is Kuroninja. Since the script is being worked on, here are some things I really want to say about the movie, because the script might not let me say these things.

1. My Earth-0 counterpart created a fanfiction explaining more about Midoninger. It has me in the story, and I recommend you read it! If you want to see it, click here.

2. I can understand why Midoninger/Luna isn’t really popular with Super Sentai. The reason why is because we know less about her than the other Ninningers, and because she was possessed by Kyuuemon most of the time, we don’t know what her personality really is. This makes her like a blank canvas. However, if an artist holding a box of sketching materials sees a blank canvas, one of the things they might want to do is sketch on the canvas. Blank sheets of paper hold an infinite amount of opportunity for artists such as my Earth-0 counterpart, and that is why Midoninger is one of my favourite characters.

3. The main reason why I hate this movie is because of the ending. We never see Midoninger after the climax, and also, the ending reveals that Aoninger has a crush on Momoninger. Then in the Zyuohger vs Ninninger crossover, they fight hand in hand, I think. I don’t like this for 2 reasons: 1, Aoninger and Momoninger are COUSINS, and 2, Momoninger is already paired with Kuroninger (another way of saying Kuroninja). It’s a terrible idea to pair Momoninger with anyone, unless they’re black rangers with a snake theme.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs