Kuroninja News: Sledge Returns! (SPOILER WARNING)

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! So today, I was preparing to upload a video to Kuroninja TV, when suddenly I saw this trailer for Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel! After seeing that video, I guess it’s time for Kuroninja News!

So anyway, here’s what happened in the trailer. It showed the ending for Power Rangers Ninja Steel, but then it showed newer stuff. It looks like the Gold Ranger will be brainwashed by someone, who I believe is a werewolf monster. There’s also going to be more villains, but the main plot twist was when someone appeared.

So in Power Rangers Dino Super Charge, Sledge was defeated, and he and his crew died after their ship crashed into the sun. However, it turns out he and Wrench are alive! Power Rangers is starting to become more interesting, and I think it was Sledge who saved Power Rangers after Super Megaforce caused a lot of damage. However, if you look closely, you can see someone behind them! I know exactly who it is: it’s the Power Rangers counterpart of Ariake No Kata, who, in Ninninger, is the wife of Gengetsu Kibaoni. Gengetsu Kibaoni is Galvanax’s counterpart in Ninninger, by the way.

I think I have enough to predict what will happen in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel! But for now, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs