Kuroninja News: Mysterious Ice Villain Revealed!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!

Ok, so we have a lot of news! First, Power Rangers Ninja Steel, on Earth-0, has been nominated for a kid’s choice award! But Power Rangers Legacy Wars has also been nominated for an award! I just put that there because I’m wondering when I will get an award? Just curious.

But when I show something at the end of the month, you know what that means! It’s Super Sentai Spoiler time! So if you’re planning on avoiding spoilers for Super Sentai, make sure not to read any further.


Ok, so firstly, the Lupinrangers will get a new Dial Fighter known as the Cyclone Dial Fighter. It’s a helicopter with the ability to create tornadoes. The Patorangers, on the other hand, get a new Trigger Machine: the TriggerMachine Bike! It can be used as some kind of yo-yo weapon. So I guess the new power ups have arrived! But do you want to know what else we have?

Now, before I continue, let me explain something. You might know this already, but I’m on Team Lupinranger. The reason why is not just because of their theme, not just because of their alignment, not just because me and LupinYellow are dating. It’s because their story is more interesting than the Patrangers’ right now. The motivation that led the Lupinrangers to become thieves/vigilantes and take back the Lupin Collection is because all 3 of them have lost someone close to them in their life, whether it be their brother, their girlfriend, or best friend. And the one responsible for doing this has been revealed!

This villain is known as Zamigo Delma, and he’s going to be a major villain who works for the Gangler. He also has an ice theme, but I don’t think he’s going to be a nice guy. Sorry about the pun.

And speaking of Lupinranger vs Patranger, the ships are setting sail, and I’m trying to sink the ones that involve LupinYellow. There might be a battle of the Lupinranger vs Patoranger Fanfictions, kind of like what I did with Kyuranger.


Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs