Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 2 Review

I wonder what sides the Interdimensional Guardians chose?


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I’ll be reviewing the 2nd episode of Lupinranger vs Patoranger! Let’s begin!

Ok, so you know how I said I was on Team Lupinranger? I think whoever’s on Team Patoranger probably chose wrong, because the Lupinrangers have a really interesting backstory. They became Lupinrangers because people close to them got attacked by a Gangler who can control ice. I have a theory on who that guy is. He appears as a silhouette in the opening, so I think he’ll be a major villain. I think that he might become the next leader of the Ganglers after the current leader of the Ganglers dies and loses his Lupin Collection piece. If Patoranger wants to catch up, they’ll need a way better backstory.

So it looks like both of the teams want to take down the Gangler, but for different reasons. The Lupinrangers are focused on the Lupin Collection, so they can get their closest ones back. The Patorangers, however, want to take down the Gangler because they’re criminals. Even though the Lupinrangers are stealing the Lupin Collection from the Gangler, it would make more sense if the Patorangers were fighting the Lupinrangers because the Lupinrangers are technically vigilantes.

Anyway, we then get to see the GoodStriker, the Neutral Good supporter of both the Lupinrangers and the Patorangers depending on which team’s the most heroic, I guess. GoodStriker first helps with the Patorangers’ finishing move, where all 3 Patorangers fuse into PatorenUgo. Then we have GoodStriker changing from a Trigger Machine into a Dial Fighter. Then we see LupinKaiser and stuff.


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs