Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Episode 4 Review 🎣

This episode has a new Zord.


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! And today I’m going to be reviewing the 4th episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel! You might think that since I hated the previous episodes, I wouldn't have the courage to review this episode. But I have a snake-themed Zord for a reason: the Zord matches the personality. And because of how snakes are somewhat emotionless, I can somehow tolerate bad episodes. But I'm still a human, so there are some parts of the episode that I don't like.

So this week's contestant is a sea monster. He's not really a sea monster, but he looks like one. He has this tsunami machine, which he's going to use to destroy the city. I don't really know what Madame Odius is even planning. At least when Galvanax was in charge, the villains' goal made more sense. Anyway, the rangers defeat him with a new Zord: the Sub Surfer Zord. And it was created from someone's drone. Wait a minute, that's not a drone. Drones are supposed to be for the AIR. They have these 4 propellers that help them fly. At least this tiny submarine robot is controlled by remote.

Anyway, I think I've noticed something. How is it that Victor and Monty are the only ones who end up doing unrealistic stuff? For example, when Monty farts, he farted everywhere. But there was this guy in this episode who spun so fast and got motion sickness, but he didn't vomit all over the place. I guess maybe Victor and Monty are really bad at what they do, even the show itself hates them.


That is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs