Kuroninja News: Power Rangers’ 2019 Series Is...

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for a double Kuroninja News!

First we have the 2nd season of the Toku Amazing Race. I’m going to be the host, but I already announced everything in a video.

So now I’m going to talk about the 2019 Power Rangers season. It’s obviously based on Kyuranger, right?

Wait, what? They’re doing WHAT?

So, they’ve announced that the next season will be called “Power Rangers Beast Morphers”. It’s going to be an adaptation of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. I think it’s interesting, because if they’re adapting a series they skipped, we might end up with another season for ToQger. As long as there’s less “Super” seasons.

But here’s what I want to see from it:

ESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPEESCAPE

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs