Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Episode 3 Review 🎶

Power Rangers is trying to win me over. This episode proves it. But that won’t affect me, because I don’t like how the morals of the week in every episode isn’t delivered subtlely.

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! I have recently watched the 1st episode of Lupinranger vs Patoranger, and I think it’s way better than this episode! Now, it’s Valentine’s Day this week, so of course they had to make an episode focused on love and stuff.

So you might be wondering why I think that Power Rangers is trying to win me over? Well, here’s why. You probably don’t know this, but I have a thing for female monster in Super Sentai who have human forms. Not just in Super Sentai. Also in Kamen Rider and Space Sheriff Gavan. And the monster of the week disguises herself as a female street performer to get Levi to fall in love with her. She succeeds, and then we see something that also appeared in the trailer. It was unfortunate that it wasn’t a werewolf monster that brainwashed Levi.

Anyway, there’s not really that much to say about this episode, so that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs