Kyuranger Episodes 47 and 48 Review *FINALE*

HOW MANY FINAL FORMS DOES DON ARMAGE EVEN HAVE!?


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! I was away in the Far Realm while Kyuranger Episode 47 was playing, so I decided to take a break and review the last 2 episodes once episode 48, the final episode, came out. Now that episode 48 has arrived, I have finally completed Uchu Sentai Kyuranger! Next is Lupinranger vs Patoranger, and I’m on Team Lupinranger. For some reason, a lot of people are on Team Patoranger. I hope it’s not because of Tsukasa Myoujin, because I have a crush on her too. But LupinYellow has a crush on me and acted very excited when I said that I was on Team Lupinranger.

Anyway, there will be 2 parts.

==Episode 47==

In this episode, Don Armage killed and absorbed Shou, also known as RyuCommander. He also absorbed Tsurugi and used his body. The Kyurangers then prepared to attack. Oh, and by the way, someone says that there were a lot of Lucky/Hammy scenes. I have something to say to anyone who watched this episode and they ship Lucky with Hammy.

They. Could. Just. Be. Friends.

That’s right, Hammy and Lucky are just friends. And no, nobody got friendzoned. You can’t get friend zoned if you don’t have feeling for them in the first place.

Anyway, what happened was everyone died, except Lucky. Don Armage then absorbed all the Kyurangers into his body, but then Lucky jammed the Shishi Kyutama inside, causing Don Armage to implode and release all the Kyurangers. See? I don’t think the guys on Earth-0 would kill the main cast! They want to keep the show PG, even if the stories get dark.

But even after Don Armage gets defeated, he absorbs the entire universe.

==Episode 48==

So in this episode, it’s the final battle. Don Armage reveals that he was created from everyone’s despair, kind of like those Phantom creatures from Earth-3, except that it was formed by more than one person, and nobody had to die to create Don Armage. Ok, maybe some people. But anyway, Don Armage absorbed everyone in the Universe. I also found out that the Kyurangers are chaotic good because Lucky believes that the universe is for everyone. I don’t think he’ll get along with Akuroninja. Anyway, Don Armage releases all the despair, but then the Kyurangers use their positivity and what they learned to defeat Don Armage, who grows giant, so they defeat him with Kyutamajin. But then Don Armage tries to possess Lucky, and fails because Lucky is “the luckiest guy in the universe”. No, really, he says that. This is why I hate red rangers. They get everything, while blue rangers, who’ve been around also for a long time, get less than the red rangers.

Then there’s some after credits stuff, and Spada opened a 9-Star restaurant. And the Kyuranger universe is known as Earth-9.


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs