Kuroninja News: New Power Rangers Stuff

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!


So firstly, the Phantom Rangers will be appearing in Power Rangers Legacy Wars! That's cool.

Also in the news, there is a rumour going around that Kyuranger will be adapted into the next Power Rangers season. I think it might. But I don't know if the power rangers YouTube account that's spreading this rumour is the real one or an unofficial fan account.

But what is real is that Power Rangers is changing its logo and making a new one! I like how this one isn't just red, there's other colours as well. All they need to do is make a series where the red ranger isn't the main focus of the story.

But there's also some stuff going on with Super Critic Taisen! Part 3 has been released, and since it's taking a long time for Toku Amazing Race episode 8 to appear on my channel, I'm bringing back Ask Kuroninja Anything! Go ahead and ask questions in my videos comments! My YouTube channel is Kuroninja TV.

Ok, what else...oh right! Mangetsu Kibaoni's Earth-2 counterpart has been revealed. His name is Brax. But Sledge appeared in episode 1, and he brought with him a ghost-like prisoner. This made me feel like writing a Kamen Rider Drive adaptation: MASKED DRIVER. It might or might not come soon.

And as for the series on my blog, Kuroninja X, so many people were watching it! I guess Mark Scorpio is a popular character. He's going to appear in more episodes.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs