Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Episode 1 Review 💨

Guess who's back? That's right, I'm back from the Far Realm! But so is Sledge!


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! I have returned from my visit to the Far Realm, so now I can continue reviewing stuff. I was finally able to watch the 1st episode of Super Ninja Steel. But is it as bad as they say it is?

So the story starts with Sledge returning, having survived a wormhole. There's also some others, who are Sledge's prisoners. Sledge hasn't done anything important yet, but all he did was take the asteroid that destroyed the Warrior Dome. However, Madame Odius frees a prisoner and gets a few Super Ninja Steel from the asteroid. Time for Galaxy Warriors: season 2. Or whatever season it is. I have no idea how many season of Galaxy Warriors there were before the Ninja Steel Rangers showed up.

Anyway, the monster of the week is not one of Sledge's prisoners, it's another Galaxy Warriors contestant. His name is Smellaphant, and even though he can inhale stuff, he doesn't really do that much. Even without him, Madame Odius could still trap the rangers, turn the Nexus Prism evil, and restore it, using the Super Ninja Steel. But the Rangers would still stop her.

Now you might be wondering why this episode left a bad first impression on the fans. It's because of Victor and Monty. They created a "miracle monster repellent," and the secret ingredient is Monty's farts. Fart jokes aren't funny to the Power Rangers fans, and I agree with them. But I can tolerate Ninja Steel by ignoring Victor and Monty and focusing on only the main plot. In fact, Victor and Monty never appeared in my Power Rangers Ninja Steel vs Shuriken Sentai Ninninger crossover, because I forgot that they were there.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs