Kuroninja News: Toku Amazing Race, Season 2 Update

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!

So this week was a very slow news day, but I managed to find some stuff! For example, the first episode of Cartoon Block Party finally showed up! And it turns out that one of the contestants, Yoko, turned out to be the yellow ranger from Go-Busters, whose Earth-9 counterpart is one of the Vice Shoguns? Really? I didn’t know about that. Imagine if she formed an alliance with DSR. That would be very ironic.

For those of you who don’t know about the Toku Amazing Race, it’s a collab between me and Movie Critic, who’s also participating in the race with Toku Nation, and they’re doing very well, probably because Anti-Kuroninja doesn’t care about them. But I Sense a civil war going on.

So basically, Movie Critic was complaining about power rangers and stuff so Toku Nation did a reaction, but instead of giving out constructive criticism, like I would, he used one of his several mocking voices. So Movie Critic responded to Toku Nation’s response video. I wonder if Toku Nation will make a response to Movie Critic’s response to Toku Nation’s response? Anyway, it was a very bad idea to do it when I was bored.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs