Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 7 Review

mE aNd LupINYElLoW hAVe BeeN tOgEthER SIncE jAnuArY


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Before we start this review, let me tell you about the Lupinranger vs Patoranger love chart. It's like a giant one-way street. Sakuya has a crush on Umika (but doesn't know she's LupinYellow). However, Umika has a crush on ME, and I've even given her some attention by making us the moment of the month for January. But I don't like Umike back. I actually like someone else, and she even liked one of my posts on Twitter. Or at least her Earth-0 counterpart did.

Anyway, since this episode is odd-numbered, it focuses on the Lupinrangers. And the reason why I was talking about the MOTM for January is because this episode focuses on LupinYellow.

So the gangler of the week this time has a Lupin collection piece that can expand things. The gangler combines this artifact's power with his own power to eat stuff, so he can eat more. LupinRed and LupinBlue get eaten, but not before LupinRed saves LupinYellow from being eaten. And before you Kairi/Umika shippers say ANYTHING, LupinYellow reveals that she hates being the one who gets saved. Now I feel bad for saving her from Devil Tower One back in X Episode 11.

Anyway, LupinYellow decides to do what the others are doing: using the cops. And so, she goes on a date with Patoren2. This was really hard to watch, but it became satisfying when LupinYellow took down Patoren2 with a headscissors takedown, so she could free the others from the Gangler's digestive system. And while that was happening, LupinRed saved a kid from getting eaten by the stomach acids, and this is proof that the Lupinrangers are good guys too. Take that team patoranger.

So at the end of this episode, Patoren3, who liked one of my posts on Twitter, noticed that the employees at the French cafe look similar to the Lupinrangers. This is a side effect from going on multiple dates with me.


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs