Kuroninja News: No, Shattered Grid is NOT My Moment of the Month for March!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!

So nothing interesting has happened with Lupinranger, except that we’re getting a new dial fighter, and LupinRed will fight Zamigo soon. But there are other interesting things happening in the Multiverse.

For example, in Shattered Grid, there’s some stuff I forgot to talk about, such as the Ranger Slayer. She’s the MMPR Pink Ranger’s Earth-24 counterpart. Wait, is it Earth-24? I don’t really remember what universe Lord Drakkon’s from. But anyway, she also uses the Gravezord, which was made from other Zord parts.

But speaking of Shattered Grid, that’s also the name of a big event in The Gauntlet! I successfully won the All-Star Championship from LupinBlue, and GokaiSilver won the Ultimate Championship. It looks like the Six Squad is succeeding against Akuroninja’s Faction.

Now you might be thinking that Shattered Grid is a really big event, so I might make it my moment of the month for March, right? Wrong. And you want to know why? It’s because I don’t read the comics, unfortunately. But the moment of the month is my new power couple of Kuroninja and Patoren3 of the Patorangers! And I haven’t even broken up with LupinYellow yet!

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs