The 蘭dom Section: The Difference Between Sixth Rangers and Extra Rangers

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and welcome to the 蘭dom Section of my blog, where we look at 蘭dom and off-topic things! I wasn’t really expecting to write another blog post using this category, so this is special.

Anyway, I’m going to be talking about the difference between 6th rangers and extra rangers. The reason why is because there’s this guy has been a little hypocritical recently. He exiled me from his space not once or twice, but THREE times, because I was being annoying and acting like I can tell this guy what to do, like how I was annoyed how this guy was deleting comments on his channel. Fortunately, thanks to a computer virus deleting one of my videos for no reason, I learnt my lesson. But this guy is a hypocrite because he posted something on his community page, telling everyone he knows what a 6th ranger is, and called them “kids”. Earlier, he posted something about how true fans of a franchise don’t belittle others for not knowing everything about their fandom. To belittle someone means to make someone feel unimportant, and what this guy did was tell everyone that 6th rangers are this and that, and he called them all KIDS, even though he has some ADULT (over 18 years old) fans too. I’m not going to call out any names, because I’ve talked about this guy before, and all it brought was nothing but bad things. I only got better after getting exiled from his space. And I even exiled him from my space too.

But anyway, this is supposed to be about the difference between 6th rangers and Extra Rangers. So let’s see.

For 6th Rangers:

That guy was 1/3 correct: 6th rangers are present, even if the team started off with 5 rangers. In Go-Busters, Beet Buster is the 6th ranger, even though the Go-Busters were originally 3. However, what makes 6th rangers different from Extra Rangers is that they stay on the team after they appear, and become regulars. That’s why KyoryuGold is the 6th ranger of Kyoryuger, and not KyoryuCyan, who appeared earlier. The reason why is because KyoryuCyan only appears temporary. 6th rangers have a full-time job as rangers. Sometimes, there are 2 6th Rangers, such as in Go-Busters and Go-Onger.

Extra Rangers:

Now there are 2 types of Extra Rangers: Type 1, and Type 2.

Type 1 Extra Rangers refer to the rangers who have a part-time job as rangers. They rarely fight as rangers, and sometimes, they even only appear in specials, movies, or just one episode. Examples include DekaGold, Midoninger, and ZyuohBird. Now Kyuranger is a bit weird, because even though KogumaSkyblue is an extra ranger, some of the main rangers, such as WashiPink, haven’t really done anything as rangers.

Type 2 examples are the mentors. The reason why is because usually, the mentor figures are more known for teaching the rangers, or being the reason why they’re rangers in the first place. If they do transform into rangers, they count as Extra Rangers because they usually don’t fight as much as the main rangers, and end up as part-time rangers just like the Type 1 Extra Rangers.


So not only did I prove {insert name here} to be a hypocrite, but I also proved his knowledge of 6th rangers to be inaccurate. Even if I forget his name, which I don’t plan to, it’s a bad idea to attract Kuroninja on a slow news day. But this is not what I want people to know me by. On March 10, I might make the Moment of the Month for March early. And the reason why is because it’s Patoren3’s birthday....

Wait, it’s NOT HER BIRTHDAY?

Ok. Anyway, that’s all for the 蘭dom Section, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs