Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Episode 5 Review 🎮

I’m back, and it’s time to review some Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel! So...what did I miss?


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and sorry if this review was late. I was busy with other stuff, such as Kuroninja X Chapter 15. It features the return of one of the (in-universe) most hated characters in the Kuroninja series!

But anyway, I remembered that I needed to review 2 episodes that I missed. The review for episode 6 will be later.

So I was trying to figure out what’s going on with this episode. Then I came to the conclusion that Earth-2’s technology is really outdated in the Ninja Steel time period. The reason why is because everyone in this episode is addicted to a video game that isn’t played on their mobile phones. Secondly, the game they’re addicted to isn’t a battle royal game or an rpg. And thirdly, the graphics are really, really terrible.

But here’s what I don’t get. Madame Odius and Game Goblin were the ones who made the games, so that Game Goblin could suck the Rangers into the game. But how were they even able to SELL the games or at least give them to people? Maybe Madame Odius’ new friend helped? Maybe they fell out of the sky? Or maybe, a mysterious man, probably the same one who sold Mark Scorpio those magic beans, gave the Game Goblins to everyone who looked like a teenager.

Fortunately, Levi and Preston, who was also addicted to the game, were able to trick everyone to stop playing the games, which gave the monster power everyone someone scored points. They made up this thing where the game is cursed, and if you reach level 10, you turn green. Wait a minute...how do you level up in this game?

Now I think the moral of the week (because these days, every power rangers season has one, even though they were present since MMPR season 1) was supposed to be that you shouldn’t play too much video games. Well guess what? That was a terrible idea, because if the audience takes those lessons really seriously, Power Rangers Legacy Wars will lose some of its best players.

But at least next episode features some Galactic Ninjas!

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs