Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 4 Review

This episode unexpectedly inspired me to think of a good plot for Kuroninja X Episode 15, which is coming soon on March 10. Why March 10? I don’t know!


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today i’m going to be reviewing Episode 4 of Lupinranger vs Patranger. This episode unintentionally gave me the perfect idea for a birthday present for Patoren3. It is Patoren3’s birthday soon, right? No? How did I get it mixed up? Anyway, yes, this episode focuses on Tsukasa and the Patorangers more, so here we go.

So when the Patorangers are investigating mysterious disappearances, they find this plush shark in almost every house. Tsukasa really likes stuffed animals, which gave me the perfect idea on a backup plan. Just in case me and LupinYellow break up, and I can’t handle being in a love tetrahedron. Speaking of LupinYellow, the Lupinrangers reveal the Gangler, who’s selling these plush sharks, and LupinYellow says that the Lupin Collection piece they’re after turns things into decorations. This made me guess that there are some teleportation devices in the stuffed toys.

Then we find out that the Gangler has been using his Lupin Collection piece to turn his mouths into plush toys, and the mouths are the ones that teleport people. Rubbing your face on them activates the trap. And it turns out that the other Patorangers were secretly recording everything.

Now one final word. Some people have been saying that this scene starts a ship between Keiichiro and Tsukasa, while also starting one between Kairi and Umika. The latter is not really a ship tease, it could just be a close friend thing, or maybe something similar to an older brother and a younger sibling. As for the former, me and LupinYellow may be a couple, but I’m first in line for everything.


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs