Lupinranger Vs Patoranger Episode 6 Review

I might've noticed a pattern! The odd numbers are Lupinranger-focused episodes, and the even numbers are Patoranger-focused episodes!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to be reviewing episode 6 of Lupinranger vs patoranger! This episode may seem to focus on the Lupinrangers, but it actually focuses on the Patorangers. And some people say that the Patorangers don't get that much screen time. That's what you get for only watching odd numbers in Sentai.

Anyway, nothing that special happens on this episode. However, we do get introduced to Zamigo Delma, and I assume he's the stylist for the Ganglers. What I mean is that he's the one who gives the Ganglers their human forms. This makes sense, because the Gangler of the week in this episode mentioned asking Zamigo for a new human disguise. Also, Zamigo's the only Major Villain in this season to have a human form so far.


So that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs