Recap of March 2018

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for me to do a recap of March 2018! I might do these recaps more frequently.

So anyway, there were a lot of stuff happening on March. March was probably one of the best years for me.

The first major event happened on March 10, which just so happens to be Patoren3’s birthday...no wait, it isn’t. It’s actually Patoren3’s Earth-0 counterpart’s birthday. And when I wished her a happy birthday on Twitter, she liked my tweet! This ended up creating the Moment of the Month for March. I was originally going to wait, but everyone wanted me to be with Patoren3 for some reason.

Now for those of you who’ve been reading my blog since January, you might be wondering how’s LupinYellow. Well, she still has a crush on me, which is why she doesn’t like Patoren2, the green ranger of the Patorangers. But we haven’t broken up yet. I don’t plan to officially break up, because I’m Kuroninja. Now for those of you who have a crush on LupinYellow, I was first in line. And while I may not like LupinYellow as much as you do, LupinYellow likes me, and there’s nothing I can do about it. But she still didn’t like me on Twitter when I wished her a happy birthday, so....yeah.

Another thing that happened is what could’ve been my moment of the month if nobody voted for me to be with Tsukasa. Shattered Grid began. And Lord Drakkon returned. Not really that much to say, since I don’t really read the comics. But I heard it’s going to be interesting, since there’s the Ranger Slayer...

Another thing is that Last Ranger Standing’s first episode was released! My team lost and was forced to eliminate someone. Deathryuger got eliminated because he was too lazy to help the team.

Then we’ve got Toku Nation, who angered DSR by saying that HebitsukaiMetal is the worst powerup in Super Sentai. They’re going to fight in Za Gantoretto’s Easter Episode.

Next, Ayame completed her trials of redemption in Kuroninja X episode 18. This means that she’s no longer an evil ranger! And guess what? KuroninjAyame is BACK!

And finally, I’ve noticed that someone reacted to the Toku Amazing Race Wiki. I forgot about that wiki months ago, which is why the information is outdated. But I might edit it again, since season 2 is here. And no, KN-5 didn’t destroy the set because he lost his physical body.


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs